Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Time.




Time, something that is constantly escaping us. Time has always been a tough word for me to apprehend. The way I look at it, it’s more of a love/hate relationship than anything else. There are exceptional moments in life when time just decides to flow, and then times when you come across a glimpse of yourself and can not even retrieve what you are seeing. 
For a while, I have begun to think that time is my enemy, an atrocious apprentice just watching my life get ahead of me. However, no matter how easy it is to blame time for me watching my life going too fast, I know it can only be a problem of my own. I have had such a misconception of life thinking that things will just come to me, when the truth is, the clock is ticking and i just need to live... 
“If you wait around to take the perfect picture, you’ll miss out on life along the way.” 
I need to stop living in a fantasy and jump into reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment